Kari

I've been thinking about to what country I would like to go… and I have some options. The first one is Spain, why? Because there I wouldn’t have to speak english or another language, hahaha. I’m sorry, but it’s still being dificult to me.

Anyway, Spain is a country with a rich culture (Architecture, music concerts, history, etc.), so I guess It’s not a boring place… I would enjoy it too much! Also, Spain it’s connected with the other countries of Europe, so it wouldn’t be a problem going to Portugal or France, for example.

Another option is going to England, because I want to be a "punctual person ", and always arrive on time, hahaha. I like England, it has a very good quality of life (maybe expensive, but a good one), so I want to live there. Also, I like soccer, and England (and Spain too!) has really good teams and stadiums, where violence doesn’t exist, and people can go to soccer matches and have a very good time.

Italy is another country that I like. Yes, I have to admit: I love italian food!, so if I live there… I will become a fat girl, hahaha. But food it’s not the only motive, because like Spain, Italy is a country with many interesting places to visit and to take pictures of them, like the Coliseum, the Tower of Pisa, etc… Oh!, in Italy also exists good soccer, hahaha!

The last option that I have is New Zeland, but I don’t know too much about it. The only thing I know is a country with a beatiful places and landscapes.

If someday I visit any of those countries, I would like to study and work there, because I think studing is very important to be a professional. If I have luck, I would like to work in something relationed with journalism or culture, and travel for all the country, making interviews and writing about the traditions and people of the country.

And if I have more luck, I would like to work in a spectacles media, and go to music concerts, and write about it!

1 Response
  1. Kari Says:

    PS. Chris, I've tried to comment my classmates' posts, but I have problems with blogger :(

    Sorry!


Publicar un comentario