Kari
My family loves music. I'm happy to say that my parents are "rockers", because they listen to bands like Dream Theater, Faith No More, KISS, Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree, etc, and they not listen to music like Sandro, Puma Rodríguez or tropical bands like La Noche, Américo o Los Charros de Lumaco.

This love to music comes since a long long time, when my dad
was young and then he fell in love with rock music. My mom did the same when she met him. Since then my house is full of music. When I was a child, my parents left us (with my older sister) at my grandmother's house, and they went to concerts, so I guess that my family is the responsible of my love to music, because I feel like my parents and my sister are always with me...

I like music and I can't go anywhere without it. My mp4 is like my co-pilot, and it is with me all day. I can listen to happy, sad or energetic songs, depending of my mood. Sometimes it helps me to remember things, people or situations... and that's is very cool.

I really love all kinds of music like rock, pop, r&b, indie, metal, etc. That's why I have 130gb of music in
my computer, and why I like to go to concerts of any singer (not all of them, ooobviously). But I have to admit that my favourite band is not a rock band like my dad wanted, hahaha... my favourite band is Backstreet Boys.

I know that BSB is a pop-boyband of 90's, and now they are over 30 years old, but I don't care, because since 1994 I love them and the majority of their songs.

I like them because they have beatiful love songs and sticky melodies that make me happy. So, if I'm sad, I listen to one (or all) of their eight albums, and my mood becomes better. But, if I'm happy, I listen to them too... hahaha!

I don't know wich one is my favourite song of BSB, because I love almost of their 100 songs... but maybe "Safest place to hide" could be one.

The BSB' songs remembers me nice and good moments, specially with my boyfriend (yes, he likes BSB too), and this make me love them more, hahaha.


Like I love music, I have gone to many shows... like 10 or 15 big concerts. Robbie Williams, Evanescence, Placebo, Journey, Maroon 5, KC & The Sunshine Band, Ska-P, Joss Stone, Madonna, KISS, Tarja Turunen, Depeche Mode... are some bands that I have seen alive. But, obviusly, the best concert ever FOR ME, was Backstreet Boys.


BSB came to Chile for second time in March of this year. I bought the VIP ticket and went with a friend at 8am to wait for them at Movistar Arena. My boyfriend went too, but he came later. The show was incredible, they have beautiful voices and although that they are a little oldies, OMG! they are so cute... hahaha!


Now I'm gonna go to Faith No More the next october 30th with my family (L), but also I want to go to Commodores, Miranda!, Gustavo Cerati and The Killers...


Yes, I know... is too much money.
1 Response
  1. Hi! I used to listen to Backstreet boys when I was on school, but their songs are still on my head!

    Greetings


Publicar un comentario