Kari

I really like photos, but unfortunately, I’m not a good photographer and I don’t have a super camera. However, I enjoy a lot looking at pictures :)


I don’t really know about famous photographers, that’s why I chose this photo. It's very personal, and I love it…




This picture was taken by my father, about twenty years ago, and the woman in the picture is my mom :). I like this photo very very much, because is spontaneus and my mom looks so beautiful and delicate like she really is.

My daddy loves taking pictures, and that’s why my house it's full of beautiful photos. When I asked him about this one in particular, he told me: “I love this photo. I took IT in black and white to contrast the shadows and light and highlight your mommy"

He was right!



5 Responses
  1. Paula Says:

    Karina, Where is task 4??? I can´t see any photographs!!!

    Paula


  2. Kari Says:

    Miss, I don't know what happened... but here is my photo :)

    Sorry, I promess will not happen again!

    PS. Thank's to my boyfriend who told me about your coment :D!


  3. GamerGon Says:

    You're welcome my loved "poLoLa".


  4. Just Me Says:

    My dad hates taking pictures, and he never took one of my mom xD Your dad is more romantic than mine xD
    Thats a really beautiful photo of your mom, Kari
    :)
    See ya!

    Carlos


  5. Paula Says:

    Hi Karina. You were absolutely right. The portrait of your mother is beautiful.

    This is the evaluation criteria for task 4:

    -All aspects of the task are very well handled: 3 points

    -Good use of lexical resources. Coherence generally well handled. 2 points.

    -Grammar is adequate despite minor errors: 2.5 points.

    -FINAL SCORE: 7.5 POINTS = 6.0

    See you in class.


    Paula


Publicar un comentario