Kari

I must confess:
I don't visit websites related to journalism every day, because most of them are so boring! Although, sometimes I read AtinaChile!, where "ordinary people" become a journalist.

I like AtinaChile, because it's a site of "citizen journalism", where ordinary people writes news about different topics like science, technology and politic. Also, there is an "editor group" who writes articles too, specially editorials and interviews from VIP.

This website was created two years ago, but I read it since last year. I don't remember how I came to this site (maybe with an article that I read), but I liked the fact that ordinary people writes the news, giving their point of view about them, unlike the mass media where people seems to have no voice!

It's true, in this kind of websites, people "becomes" journalist and take away the work from "real journalists"... but it's not a bad idea, because as I said before, it's possible to hear
their points of view about their everyday problems.

Maybe, there are good spontaneous journalists.
Maybe, AtinaChile is correct saying: "por aquí va la cosa"



1 Response
  1. Paula Says:

    Hi Karina, good job.

    The only thing is that people is plural so the verb takes no "s".

    You don´t have any comments. Did you make any?

    You g et 1.5 points.

    Paula


Publicar un comentario