Kari


If I have to choose my favourite piece of technology, I would decide between computers or MP3 player (or MP4), because I enjoy using them all the time :D

My first computer was a Christmas gift from my parents, in 1997. It was black, very pretty... but it died years ago :(. However, since last year I have my own PC in my bedroom (not a laptop... buuu!) Although it's not new, (because my dad found it in the garbage of
the building where he works LOL) it helps me with all my University stuffs. I write all my homework on it, and also I can listen to music, surf the net, talk with my friends and my family with Messenger or Facebook.

Otherwise, I love portable music players. I had radio-cassette player, CD player, MP3 player, and now I have a LG Touch Slim V25 MP4 player, and I can't go outside without it! My parents gave it to me last Christmas, and I was very very very happy, because my last MP3 player died months ago.

Now, I have 4gb to listen different kinds of music (and to see videos too), that always be with me. I have songs for different situations like waking up in the morning, commuting to university, and going back home too. The music encourages me and sends me far far far away from problems or annoying sounds, that's why I get angry when I don't have my MP4 player in my pocket, or it runs out of battery.


Definitely, I can't decide between my music player or my PC, I can't live without them... both rocks :D!
4 Responses
  1. Anónimo Says:

    I think the computer is more useful that the mp3, because you can do so many things with it, even listen to music, but can`t travel with it in your back :P It would be funny.

    Kisses!

    Ori


  2. Paula Says:
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

  3. Paula Says:

    HI Karina, good job. It was not a bad idea to comment on two pieces of technology.

    We will comment on your English tomorrow.

    You get 2 points.

    See you, Paula


  4. Technology?
    you're absolutely wrong!!
    The best invention EVER, is the cellphone. Current cellphones can be used as a basic computer, digital camera or MP3/MP4 player. You have everything you need in your pocket.

    xoxo


Publicar un comentario