Kari

Hello, happy people!


After a big effort learning how to use this blog, and write in english (i’m such a loser doing it), I’m here to tell you a little more about me.


Like any introduction, I’ll say that my name is Karina Mondaca, and I’m 19 years old. I live in Puente Alto with my parents and my sister, and I love them very very very much (and don’t forget my boyfriend, I love him very very very very much too).


However, there are many other things that I love, like sleeping and eating LOL. Seariusly speaking, I love being Scout guide to educate girls and youth, also listening to music and going to music concerts because I like to feel all the people screaming and the emotion in that. Maybe, that’s why I decide to study journalism: to get acreditation or free pass to every possible concert hahaha.


About english, I can tell you that I like it so much, but it’s so difficult to me :(. I always wanted to study it at an institute or something like that, but the problem is that they are so expensive. That’s why I decide to take this class. I’m sure that studying other languajes will help me to get into other fields that I like too. For example, travel around the world and talk to people there and to know their culture.


… and that’s all for now, ‘till next class if I learn to use this sh*t… I mean, blog.


Kisses,


Kari.

Etiquetas: edit post
4 Responses
  1. wees Says:

    Ух ты! ну нифигасебе, лучше русский учи :)


  2. Will your teacher read this? Cuz if s/he will, you wouldnt talk about blogger like "sh*t", LOL.

    Well, thinkin better, i believe that if you are being forced to do this, its because your teacher probably will read it, haha.

    bye, honey!
    take good care of you.

    xoxo


  3. Paula Says:

    Hi Karina,

    Well, yes... I read everything, even some of the "dirty" stuff. But, to say the least, those words are also part of the real use of English, and that´s what this course is for, among other things, of course.

    You did a good job. The only thing is that the layout of your blog has to be in English.

    You get 1.5 points out of 2

    See you,

    Paula


  4. Hi Karina,

    I think that the descrption of you is perfect, becaue appears the real kari, the one that loves her family, boyfriend and concerts.
    About the redaction I see that is very good, but isn't very very very good hahaha, what I mean is that you can't repeat too much words in a sentences, thing that I think you know, but in this oportunity you doesn't do it.
    I also love you..
    Diego =)


Publicar un comentario