Kari

Yeaaaah, finally this first half-year is finished, and I'm so happy because of that :D

Like Michael Jackson's life, this blog comes to its end too, and I have to evaluate this experience like a blogger (my first one, because I don't have a private blog)
and I'll say that it was a good experience, but not so much. Posting in this blog helped me to dare to write in english, something I never did before. Although I learned some expressions and corrected my grammatical mistakes, it wasn't enough to improve "my english" significantly... but I guess I'm gonna improve a lot more with practice through the pass of the years.

I agree with blog tasks, because it's so much funny than to complete sentences in an english book. For example, in our english blogs, we can choose many things: like a name, design, colors, images, etc. On the other hand, blogging for this course had too many things I did't like, for example, the topics were repetitive... I mean, I know I'm studying journalism, but I don't want to talk about it every week. Everyone of my classmates have their own interests... I would like have written about other topics different from journalism. Also the time to do the tasks was too short... It is important to know that not all the students have the same english level (even when we're all on "pre-intermediate" level), so we don't have the same habilities to write, and this activity take us differents time to make it done (I would have preferred the entire week to do my tasks, because I have to do other things too).

Although this was a good opportunity to practice "my english", I must confess it was a experience very traumatic, really, I didn't enjoy it so much. Writing in class was so difficult to me, because I'm a little bit slow doing it... and to watch my classmates end all their tasks on time (I mean, in class), was very frustrating to me. So I had to finish the tasks at home, and it took me a lot of my free time or study time.

That's all...

Ooohh! I forgot to say that this experience helped me to know how to use a blog, hahaha!


Gooooooooooood byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
0 Responses

Publicar un comentario